Detailed SEO Analysis Reports
One of the best things you can do to improve keyword ranking for your website is to have someone do a SEO Analysis Report and the more detailed the better. It's even better if a real human being checks your code instead of a tool that may not catch everything.
When do you need a SEO Audit?
- You want higher keyword ranking in Google.
- Your website lost a lot of traffic suddenly.
- Your keyword ranking has dropped drastically.
- You may have received a penalty from Google
- You want to improve user experience (UX).
You Will Get my Personal Attention
The analyses offered on this site are written so website owners can understand them. They are composed by a real person backed by 18 years of experience fixing broken websites and the ability to read HTML code. I love doing research and digging into the code more than anything else I do, so you get my personal attention when your website is checked manually.
The audit sample on the right involving file names being changed, with no 301redirect from the old file name to the new one, is one of the biggest problems I see when a site has been redesigned and the ranking drops drastically. This is often because the person doesn't know how to use an htaccess file. It's a very technical process so only those with some experience should use it or it can tank the whole website.
This is Better than a FREE SEO Tool
Most sites that offer "free SEO Analysis Reports" never even look at your website because they are 100% automated and use analysis tools that pump out the results for them. I use a few tools to look for ranking, indexing and linking problems but figuring out what might be wrong is all mine. It usually takes me 3-4 hours or more to audit a site and type up the results so you're really getting your money's worth.
The reports offered on this site provide tips in easy to understand language on what are the most important issues affecting your site and what you need to fix in order to increase ranking in organic search results or overcome Google penalties, if needed.
200 SEO Reports Completed as of 2019
Some of the Ranking Factors This Report Covers:
This audit examines the text, layout, graphics, code, navigation, loading speed, meta description tags, broken links, social media participation and a myriad of other factors that can affect keyword ranking in organic searches. The list below is just a few of the items I cover. I will also let you know what are the most pressing items that need fixing and then other less important factors that affect ranking .
SEO Issues That Cause Poor Ranking
- Looks for signs of Google penalties
- Suggestions to improve titles and meta description tags
- Checks URLs for indexing issues.
- Looks for issues hampering user experience
- Looks for inadequate internal linking
- Checks for problems with external links
- Looks for URLS that are not search engine Friendly
- Explains ranking issues with exact match domain names
- Examines your pages for thin content
- Checks your website for Geolocation issues
- Evaluates visual enhancements, i.e., images, videos, graphics
- Looks for best use of image alt text
- Checks for adequate use of headers
- Looks for keyword over-optimization
- Suggestions for better social media participation
- Looks to see if you use Schema on most important pages
- Checks for no-follow tags on external links where needed
- Briefly analyzes small shopping carts (call for large commercial site audit)
Technical Issues Preventing Indexing
- Evaluates search engine indexing
- Checks Robots.txt for correct formatting
- Makes sure you don't have Meta Robots NoIndexed
- Checks for the proper use of canonical tags
- Makes sure your home page only has one form or URL
- Looks for important keywords in Images
- Checks for a slow download speed
- Examines site navigation for problems
- Looks for broken internal links
- Examines site for server errors
- Checks to see if your site is mobile friendly
- Explains the need for an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection
- Looks for an xml sitemap
Note: Not all of the above is included in every audit, if it’s not a problem.
If you think your website has a Google Penalty
If your website experienced a sudden drop in traffic the date of the drop will be compared with Google Updates. If you have experienced a sudden drop in Google ranking and never recuperated I will need to know the date this happened and what changes you made to your website previous to, or after, the drop in rank before I run the report. This information isn't available online, so please or call Lori: 509-397-6000 after you place your order with that information.
Order an In-Depth SEO Analysis of your Website:
This Audit is delivered by email and prints out in 6-12 pages (depending on the problems that are found on your website). It is written in easy to understand language so even site owners who do not design websites can understand. I also provide follow-up answers to questions you may have. If you're not able to edit your website yourself I may be able to do it for you. We can discuss that after the website audit is complete. Please fill out the following form and be sure to include your domain name.
This report checks for multiple ranking issues.
Other SEO Analysis Services Available
Once the SEO Analysis Report is finished I can help you get better ranking on a per page basis by optimizing the keywords on that page. Competitor analysis is also available because even though your website is fully optimized your ranking depends on what your competitors are doing. For other SEO services available see the Rates Page
Copyright © 8-12-00 - Updated 2-15-19
All Rights Reserved